TERMS AND CONDITION 2012
Every full price The Bonnie mob order is beautifully packaged in a luxury The Bonnie mob gift box free of charge, if you would like us to include a hand written gift card, just fill in the details at the checkout! Please note that sale items are not dispatched with a Bonnie baby gift box.
At The Bonnie mob, we make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly, safely and in the most cost effective way possible.
All UK Mainland purchases are sent via our courier Interlink. Interlink require a signature for proof of delivery. If you are not available to take delivery our courier will leave a calling card with instructions on how to collect the parcel or to book re-delivery. Please make sure the delivery address you provide is accessible, as Interlink will only hold parcels for 4 working days before returning them to The Bonnie mob. Unfortunately we cannot deliver on public holidays or weekends.
Your order will be packed and dispatched, provided:
- The item you have chosen is in stock
- The delivery address has been verified.
- Payment has been approved.
We will send you an initial email confirming receipt of your order and then a further email confirming dispatch of your order along with your order reference number. Orders can be delivered to either a business or residential address.
International delivery – We are able to deliver to most countries in the world. Depending on your location, international delivery takes between 1-14 working days. Bonnie baby is unable to calculate local customs authority once your order has reached your country and they may apply customs and sales tax which must be paid before you receive your goods. The Bonnie mob takes no responsibility for this cost. Please note that delays can occur which are beyond our control.
All international deliveries are made by Royal Mail. Your delivery is then passed onto your countries national postal service.
If you require any further information about ordering online and delivery information, then please contact us on email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1273 227779.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY COSTS;
|STANDARD DELIVERY||2-4 WORKING DAYS||£4.95|
CHANNEL ISLANDS DELIVERY COSTS;
|STANDARD DELIVERY||2-7 WORKING DAYS||£9.95|
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY COSTS;
|Up to 10 Items||1-14 WORKING DAYS||£9.95|
|11-20 Items||1-14 WORKING DAYS||£19.90|
|21-30 Items||1-14 WORKING DAYS||£29.95|
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
We constantly strive to ensure that the products we bring to your door are the highest quality. However if for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with our product, we are happy to exchange or refund items that are sent back to us within 28 days. All we ask is that you return items in a saleable condition, unworn, with the original packaging and labelling intact. A refund or exchange will not be issued for items which fail to meet our standards set forth above.
Please return with proof of purchase, in perfect condition. You must send returns back by special delivery to ensure that we receive them. We cannot be held responsible for items that go missing in the post.
Please note, The Bonnie mob cannot refund shipping and or delivery charges whether they are within the UK or abroad. We ask that all International customers are aware that all duties and sales taxes cannot be refunded. All items purchased on the Bonniebaby.co.uk website must be returned to our head office at the responsibility of the sender. The Bonnie mob cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed when being returned.
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched your goods to you; or where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange product as required. In the event that the product that has been used or damaged by you in any way, the rights to return the goods to us will not apply.
The costs of returning goods to us will be borne by you.
If you change your mind about purchase, please return the unused goods to us with the original invoice within 28 days, and we will offer you an exchange or refund. This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
In the event of refunded return, we require that you return the new and unused goods to us with all the original labelling attached with 28 days of receiving the goods. New and unused means there are no marks on the item or wear on the tags and the item has been returned to us in a saleable condition. The Bonnie mob will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed and/or the tags removed.
Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if you wish to return. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing ant attached tags.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged. We can only exchange an item for a different size, style and colour subject to our stock availability. All exchange enquiries can be made by contacting email@example.com. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check back at head office.
All exchanges are subject to a return delivery charge as itemised in our delivery charges.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
At The Bonnie mob we are happy to both exchange items and refund if you are not satisfied with your order within 28 days of delivery (consistent with current distant selling laws).
- Fill in the returns/exchange form as necessary. Your order number, name and address are important so please include this.
- All items must be returned via recorded delivery. The Bonnie mob does not take any responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Return items must be in the same condition when sent. Complete with all labels and in perfect condition. Bonnie baby Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if the goods are not in the original condition.
- If your item is faulty The Bonnie mob will refund your postage costs.
- The Bonnie mob does not cover the cost of return delivery.
- When returning an Item for exchanges please include a cheque for the amount of delivery stated on your invoice. This covers the cost of return delivery. Cheques should be made payable to Bonnie baby Ltd.
The Bonnie mob
1st Floor, 16 Kingsthorpe Road
Hove, East Sussex
BN3 5HR UK
RECEIVING A REFUND
Once your package has been returned to us within the above stated timeframe unless otherwise authorised by the directors at The Bonnie mob, we will begin to process you refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified your refund will be processed. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchasers credit/debit card including VAT for all EU country customers excluding shipping charges. You will be notified via email to the address provided at the point of placing your order. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from bonniebaby.co.uk.
Please note: If we feel that your return is not fit for exchange or refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss proceedings. The Bonnie mob reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. Only items which The Bonnie mob can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for return or exchange, in that they have reached our returns department with the time frame outlined above (unless otherwise organised). Bonnie baby will not accept returns or exchange for goods for any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed and/or with tags removed.
A refund or exchange will not be issued for the items which fail to meet our standards set forth above.
If someone has sent you a gift from The Bonnie mob but it wasn’t quite right, then you can return it in exchange for another product. In the event of a gift return, we require that you return the new and unused goods to us with all the original labelling attached within 28 days of receiving the goods. Please simply follow the procedures for exchanges as set forth above. Please be aware that you will be required to pay any difference in cost and any additional shipping charges.
The provisions of this policy so not affect your statutory rights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.thebonniemob.com. By accessing this website and or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
The www.thebonniemob.com website is operated by Bonnie baby Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 4 Prince William Close, Worthing, Sussex, BN14 0AZ, UK
Our company registration number is 5661708. Our VAT registration number is 882 4456 96
Our contact details are:
Trading address: Bonnie baby Ltd, 16 Kingsthorpe Road, 1st Floor, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5HR, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 1273 227779
Fax: +44 (0) 1273 332516
- You will be able to access most areas of www.thebonniemob.com without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis.
- No documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way
- No graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text
- Any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Service Access
- While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and or approvals.
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any 3rd party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- You may not misuse the website (including without limitation, by hacking)
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 4.2 or 4.3.
- Links to and from other websites
- Links to 3rd party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these link, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these 3rd party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the 3rd party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Use of any other website may be subject to terms and conditions applicable to such particular website.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the homepage of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort, or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Thebonniemob.com logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not otherwise use any bonniebaby.co.uk trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 5.2
- To register with www.thebonniemob.com you must be over 18 years of age
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person no with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at out reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant that accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on this website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and the directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a 3rd party (including without any limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interpretation, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of access to, use of or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites link to this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977)(ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.2We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Effective September 2011